For the Society to retain as much income from sales as possible you can pay by cheque or postal order
so please download an Order Form to complete and return by post as shown on the form
you can also pay by BACS by emailing a request for our bank details to firstname.lastname@example.org
To order by credit card via PayPal please go to our Books or to our Sundries on-line ordering pages
ICRS publishes well respected quality enthusiasts spotting books under the banner of the UK Rail Series. We currently have seven titles either in print or planned for release in 2018 (sample pages show a previous edition):
Released Annually or Bi-Annually (Combine & wire bound Pocket Book):
- UKRS No.1 UK Pocket Book 2018 (256 pages) First release as a wire bound version so unique on the market. This is the most comprehensive spotters pocket book on the market and is double the data of the similar NREA book.
This has all the same content as the larger Combine but without the detailed spec, ideal for your everyday spotting, the modern successor to the IA abc but far more comprehensive (click to see full sample pages)
- UKRS No.2 UK Combine 2018 (240 pages) (click to see sample pages)
- UKRS No.3 UK Wagons 2018 (132 pages) (click to see sample pages)
- UKRS No.5 UK Locos 2018 ( 66 pages) (click to see sample pages) NEW A6 wire bound pocket version (last released in 2011 as A5 version), ideal for those who just want a complete list of locos to record haulage
Released As Required:
- UKRS No.10 Ultimate Sighting File Vol.1 - Mainline Diesel Locos ( ? pages) (click to see sample pages)
- next edition due Mid July 2018
- UKRS No.11 Ultimate Sighting File Vol.2 - Shunters, Mainline Electric & Prototype Locos ( ? pages)
(click to see sample pages) - next edition due Mid July 2018
The Ultimate Sighting Files are the only spotting books you need to record all Diesel & Electric locos you have seen over the years, whether active or long scrapped. They list all locomotives to have operated in mainland UK for the big four, BR & privatised companies post nationalisation including all re-numberings with works numbers, buil and disposal details. Each book contains a comprehensive cross refernce table of all re-numberings so any loco can be easily found whatever number you use.
UKRS No.1 and UKRS No.5 are A6 size, all others are A5 size. All are wire bound including the Pocket Book for the first time making it far more user friendly (see photo below). The original version with a spine will still be produced but as perfect bound (see Sundries page). All books have laminated covers. Being wire bound, books can be laid flat and are perfect to work hands free with a computer.
Click to see images of previous editions of books released in the UK Rail Series.
Our range includes the following useful accessories:
- Society branded A6 size wirebound notebooks 50 or 75 pages (21 lines per page).
- A5 blue cordex magazine binders with ICRS logo on the spine, to keep your copies of TRACKS amd TRACKS extra safe.
- Society polo shirts in DARK NAVY, NAVY, BURGUNDY or BOTTLE GREEN embroidered with ICRS logo & name.
- Society baseball caps in BLACK, NAVY or BURGUNDY embroidered with ICRS logo & name.
All orders over £8.00 to UK addresses are post free.
below this amount £1.50 must be added for P&P
(automatically charged when using PayPal).
Whilst we do our very best to dispatch orders as soon as possible,
we are all volunteers so please allow up to 14 days for delivery,
21 days for clothing if not in stock.
To order by credit card via PayPal please go to our Books or to our Sundries on-line ordering pages.
If you wish to pay by cheque or postal order
please download an Order Form to complete and return by post as shown on the form.
[ return to top ]